Keep your valuation up-to-date!
Keeping up with the value of your largest asset.
Three reasons why it is critical to have your property valued regularly by a professional like G.A. Farrell & Associates
Gives you an accurate, and up-to-date value of perhaps your largest asset. The real estate market keeps changing and because of that you need to keep abreast of the prevailing values to manage your asset portfolio with confidence.
Ensures your property is appropriately insured in the event of a disaster! No-one can predict a disaster, and with the weather systems being what they are these days, it seems everyone is in the danger zone. Make sure you are properly covered by your insurance, don't lose out be being either under- or over- insured!
Assists you in your financial planning, such as:-
- Indicates if you have unused capital resource that can be better utilized
- Enables you to better plan on how to bequeath your estate amongst loved ones
- Shows whether loan consolidations is an option to reduce monthly expenses
- If a corporation:-
- Results in a more accurate financial report o your balance sheet
- Reflects an enhanced shareholders value
- Increases ability to raise financing
Set you regular valuation schedule. Based on normal market conditions property valuations should be carried out every two years for insurance purposes and every five years for all other situations. To arrange for your professional valuation contact, G.A. Farrell & Associates Limited